- CCWM was formed in September 2015 as a community organisation working to fill a substantial gap and under representation of communities such as; Kashmiri, Pakistani and other BAME to access main stream services in the creative art, health and well-being, employment and training, housing, media and sports sectors.
- CCWM have proudly undertaken partnership work with many organisations and establishments
- CCWM have aimed to engage with diverse social groups to enhance cohesion between communities by helping people to work creatively to overcome challenges and to reach their full potential.
- CCWM have created unique initiatives to give opportunities for people of the inner city to engage in expressive art and creativity.
- CCWM have worked with a diverse range of communities across the whole of the west midlands.
- CCWM is committed to organising and supporting activities that promote the well being of the local community by helping them to take part in learning that is fun, interactive and supportive.
Our Partners & Sponsors
What Drives Us
CCWM wants to create Community Cohesion by developing projects, creating awareness of what services are available for local people to access and get support. We work innovatively to also allow both young people and adults to have a voice within their communities whilst enjoying a range of activities offered by us
Send a Message
Phone & Email
Restrictive Opening Times
Due To Covid-19
Women's Enterprise Centre
Get In Touch
To find out more information or to make an enquiry please visit the Contact Us Page or reach us with the details below